Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trip to Connecticut

Horsing around with Uncle Mike
Sharing Cheerios

Meeting her beautiful cousin, Collin for the first time
How intriguing
Giving Collin some love
Who is this and why is he taking all of my attention?
Uncle Kevin and Collin
Napping after a hard day's work
Kisses for great grandma
Four generations
I smell trouble
Kadyn, Cailey, and Jacob
Family picture after the wedding
And she's out
Starting to fade
With Auntie Bethany
So tired.
Dancing with grandma
Say "cheese"
With great grandma and great grandpa Panioto
I love my Grampy
A great shot, courtesy of my sister
Ice cream time
With her cousins from both sides
I had to put a picture of "fancy pants" in here
The happy couple
Rosella cousins
Cousin Cailey love
Kadyn and Sean
Cailey's such a great big cousin
Playing on the trampoline
Hanging out at Grandma Rosella's house

No comments: