Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kadyn gets first illness

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted to the blog in awhile. Kadyn started daycare last Wednesday and of course she was sick by last Friday. So she has been battling this thing for almost a week. Yesterday we brought her to the doctor since she didn't seem to be getting any better. She was diagnosed with RSV or Respiratory Syncytial Virus. If you would like to learn more about it here's a link (http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/lung/rsv.html). As a result of the RSV, she has the beginnings of an ear infection. So she was started on antibiotics yesterday and hopefully she will be feeling better soon. I have no new pictures of our angel because any picture would have her with her eyes closed, tearful, or swollen. So I will definitely post some new pictures soon, especially ones with her Aunt Diana and Uncle Mike when they come to visit this weekend.
Love you all and say some prayers that Kadyn gets better soon.
Love,
Kevin and Lauren

2 comments:

Carousel** said...

I swear that she will be the healthiest kid in the world by age 5. And you'll need her to be healthy --> everyone knows you have children to take care of you in old age!! Trust that I keep up on Cailey's vaccinations... hahahah

Diana said...

Oh no. :( Poor little girl. Hope she feels better soon. Hugs!